22.2.08

What I was trying to say....

before blogger decided to hiccup last night, was that either Paula has finally gotten it back together, or I'm still stuck in 1989 in my bedroom on Boxwood Ct. (yes, that IS the name of the street I grew up on - sometimes I wonder if my parents giggled when they saw the name where their family was going to start their new, wholesome life in the country) jamming out to her awesome tunes. I <3ed Paula Abdul with all my 9 year old might, and so desperately tried to dance like her...or that strangely large animated cat in her video. Who did not love "Opposites Attract" and "Straight Up"?!?!

This may have been where my love for alley photography began



Oh, what...."how about some information, Pleeeaseee??"



My husband looked at me like I was sprouting potatoes out of my ears while I was completely engaged in this video they showed on American Idol last night.



She seems back to normal, and I was quite proud of her for rocking out in a new video. And, yes, I do actually like the song. But, I also LURVE the rocker chick from Indiana. Go Amanda!!
I'm a little worried for her, as she fell in the bottom of the pack last night. I don't think America's youth is ready to vote a throwback into stardom. But, even if she doesn't make it all the way, I'm sure we'll be able to catch her performing around here. Rock on.

No comments: