28.3.07

Jackson

***Edited - Re-posted above on April 7, 2006*** Go BEARS!!! - This one is for Daddy!!!
Oh, Jax!!! He is such a doll! This is my best friend's son. He was so happy and playful during our session. We had a great time. His mom is so cool and laid back (which is why I love her so much), that she let him go completely loose in a mud puddle!!! I loved it, she loved it, and most importantly HE loved it. It was hilarious....even when I got slung with mud!! :) THIS is the type of sessions I want to offer future clients. I just love the idea of capturing everyday moments. I'm not all about props and backdrops. We spent the day doing what he does. He showed me some toys, we went for a walk to see the cows next door, we played outside, and then we cleaned him up. It was perfect!!!! Jessica, thanks for letting me practice on Jax. I hope you love these photos as much as I do!!




This is when you know the session is done! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or is he the cutest kid ever?!?!?! Man, my husband makes some cute babies.

Unknown said...

Sam, I love these, especially picture 5! So cute!

You are awesome!

Samantha Uphold said...

Jackson IS the cutest!!! I don't know if I'd give Jerome all the credit, though. He'd never be so cute if you didn't have something to do with it.

Janet, you're the best!