8.3.07

Introducing Raegan Lynn!


























Isn't she such a scrumptious, adorable, sweet, little doll face angel?!?!?!?! What an honor it was to be allowed to take photographs of little Raegan Lynn, on just her 6th day in this wonderful world!! Her mom, Rae, and I go back to college (um, and high school, too?). Oh my, I just had a flash back to how we met. I was in college, and she was in high school. It is definitely not a story for this blog. hehehehehe I'm so glad we are friends, though!!!

Anyhow, I offered to come over and take pics of Raegan as a gift to her mom. Actually, the shoot wasn't really the gift. That will be coming later (and I think she'll love it!!!). Rae and Tom, thank you both so much for allowing me this experience. You were both such troopers, and I can tell what excellent parents you already are! Raegan is not only the most precious little girl, ever, but she's a lucky one, too! I can' wait to see her again. Be on the lookout for more of Raegan this year. I'm doing her 6 month and 1 year photographs, as well!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous little girl . . . and what a talented, growing-by-leaps-and-bounds photographer! You have found your voice and your media; it's so obvious that your subjects respond to your personal warmth. Love it, love you!

Anonymous said...

You have captured Justin's personality so well. I think I should know. The favorite photo of mine of course is the one photo with one eye squinted. It means he's up to something! Just loved them all.
Thanks,
Mom

kati_girl said...

Sam - these are incredible!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank You Thank You!!!! YOu did a fantastic job!!! I absoulutly love them!!!! I forgot how we first met!!!! How times change!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

These are GREAT! You make me want a kid just so I can get you to do its pictures before you're outrageously famous and expensive.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. Rae, she's beautiful!!