16.5.07

Introducing Gavin Gene + Family






STRETCH!!!!




Baby wrinkles make my heart melt.



Daddy was such a good sport. Love the wrinkly bottom!!!











One of my favorites. She is simply smitten by her first born.



AHH!!!! I just ADORE this one!

Sarah and Max welcomed little baby Gavin into the world 5 weeks early! I had the pleasure of photographing him at 5 weeks old, and he was still only 6 pounds! This little guy was just so darling....such a sleepy, happy baby. Not only are his parents awesome, so are his big brothers!! They were so loving and affectionate with little Gavin. It was so neat to watch Mom, Dad, and big brothers love on him. Thanks for having me in your home for the photo session. I can't wait for his 6 month photos!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to say that he is the cutest baby I've ever seen!!!! (I guess I would be a little biased:) Wonderful pics. I love how some really capture him and his actions.