17.5.07

Jackie







































Sooooooooo, I take, edit, and post WAAAAAAAAAAY too many photos. I just can't help myself. Isn't this girl a beauty??? She was my first official senior client. She and I went on a little adventure through the countryside of our town. We started at some railroad tracks and just found little places along the way to stop and take photos. I absolutely LOVED it!! I usually post photos in a more organized fashion, but my computer is angry at me tonight and I couldn't see the photos as I was uploading them. Don't mind the randomness. I know Jackie has been waiting for me to get these up here, so here they are!! I hope you like them! You were so wonderful to work with. Thanks for being up for anything! Muah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You HAVE been busy!
These are just gorgeous, Sam.

Unknown said...

How have I not seen your work before? Surely I have because you're a Flickr contact, but my! I totally dig your style!!!! Great work!