12.8.07

Look into A Session - Summer '07 Tabby




Tabby's senior photos are being taken in 4 parts - Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Her Spring photos were featured earlier, and we just wrapped up her Summer photo shoot. Every now and again, I'd like to give my clients a look into a full session. Here is the complete Summer Senior Session! You'll notice that I have played around with different versions of some photos. Every photo is individually edited, however, there are times when I feel a photo would look good with more than one type of treatment. I've included the different versions of the photos, just as I would in a client's online gallery. My new favorite treatment is on the photo below. I've added a texture/blur that I think makes the photo look like a painting.















































1 comment:

Mona said...

Wow, these are such amazingly beautiful images. I love your style. You have such a fun and creative way! Can't wait to see fall and winter!