6.8.07

Update

Hello everyone! There are a few things I wanted to let everyone know. First of all, if you don't know I do have a new website. I'll still be updating the blog on a regular basis, so be sure to keep checking back here. However,

http://samanthauphold.com

is now up and running. This is the place I will direct my clients for information. It is also a more organized online portfolio.

If any of you have tried to contact me through this new website, and I have not responded, please let me know. It has just been brought to my attention that there was a break in the contact link, so I haven't received any messages through there. I think it is fixed now, but I would appreciate you letting me know if you tried to get in touch with me. I am so sorry if you haven't heard back. That would be the reason. You can always get a hold of me through the following, as well....

sammvy22@yahoo.com

219-405-5117

219-766-2292

This is my first "real" website, so I expected there to be some glitches. I hope you all understand. With that being said, I want to send out an offer to the next THREE people that contact me for a booking. You will receive $25 off of your session fee and your choice of a complimentary 8x10 or set of 8 wallets*. I do have a few openings before August 15th. After that I will be taking a short break due to starting back to school (my 1st passion and the reason I'm able to pursue this 2nd passion of mine) and my volleyball coaching. I'll be picking back up with sessions at the beginning of October. If you've been considering booking a session, now is the time to do so!!

*cannot be combined with referral discounts.

No comments: