22.3.08

Really, it doesn't get any cuter than this...

Since the new site has gone live, I've been super busy! The blog has been neglected, but there is SO much to come soon. I'll be updating like crazy. I have a ton to share, lots of new ideas, and an amazing opportunity on the horizon. Watch for all the new stuff to come! And remember to check back often. You never know when it might pay off! ;)


One of the BEST parts of this job is getting to know my clients. I feel so incredibly lucky to be invited into the lives of others, and to help capture their most precious memories. Watching my clients grow up is so amazing. When I first met these two, little Beau was only 9 weeks old, and now he is celebrating his first birthday! He is such a HAPPY baby. Joey is hilarious, and has this intense stare that I love. I could have posted the entire session. These boys are complete and total dolls. I love seeing how they've grown each time I go over to their house. Thanks again for a wonderful session!

So sweet.



Can you say FLIRT??!?!?







Love this one.


No comments: