30.3.08

Sneak Peak and A Special Offer!!!

First of all, what a whirlwind weekend! I was all over the state of Illinois for different photography conferences. I learned so much this weekend, my head is spinning! I'm so excited to start using what I've learned. I plan on putting all of that to good use soon. I'm in need of some maternity photos for my portfolio, so if there are any expecting moms who want some awesomely artistic memories of this amazing time, shoot me an email at

samantha@samanthauphold.com

I have a fantastic offer for a combo maternity/newborn package that I can only extend to 3 moms-to-be. First come, first serve. This offer is not for the shy mother! I plan on capturing some very moody, dramatic images.

Secondly, I've been bursting at the seams to spill the beans about my new business adventures. I've teamed up with the owner and manager of Butterfly Kisses. Butterfly Kisses is an adorable children's boutique in downtown Valpo, located in the back of Bangles on Lincolnway. The owner and I have been working together on some upcoming promotions and charity events, so be on the lookout for news on that. Meanwhile, check out their website. You won't find a nicer children's store in the area.

I recently did some work for them, and here are a few sneak peak's of Miss Gracie's modeling debut. There is no doubt she is a natural. Take a look at the end of the post. It seems her photogenic nature may just run in the gene pool. ;)


The following two outfits can be found at Butterfly Kisses.

Seriously?? Are you melting right now?? SO STINKIN' CUTE!!





This cute little suit is not for sale. :)



I've been dying to capture this image for so long. Thanks Mom!!

And a HUGE shout-out to the best assistant/big sister anyone could ask for. Miss Marissa is just oozing with cuteness, too! Thanks for being such a big help, hon!

2 comments:

Caits said...

Eeeep! I love it!
Huge congratulations!!!!!!

rachel said...

OMG Samantha.... these are wonderful images. You do great work!