5.4.08

Butterfly Kisses

I don't think I can adequately describe the vibrant personality that was held in this tiny little body. Sam was the funniest little "man" I've had the chance to photograph in quite some time. His vocabulary is out of this world!! He was so sweet and so much fun to work with, I can't wait to do it again! These photos are the second set for Butterfly Kisses. These outfits could not be any cuter! Check out their website or stop in the new location (inside of Bangles Women's Boutique) at 15 Lincolnway in downtown Valpo to see their amazing selection of the best children's clothes. Thanks for the wonderful afternoon! :)















2 comments:

Caits said...

I love the ones where he's peering through the chair!!

Anonymous said...

Our session with Samantha was so much fun! Sam is still talking about "playing" with his new friend and he can't wait to do it again! Samantha is truly a gifted photographer and wonderful person. It is apparent that she loves what she does and working with the children is like second nature to her. So, if you are planning on booking a session with her, I suggest you get that booked soon. It is my goal to keep her busy this summer! As the owner of Butterfly Kisses, and a very satisfied customer, I'm telling my customers about our amazing experience and encouraging all of them to use her for their upcoming children's and family photographs!