9.4.08

My First Display!!!

I could not be MORE excited about this display!!! The local Starbucks on Laporte Ave. in Valpo has allowed me to display some of my work. It's no secret that I am a HUGE Starbucks fan. I've even worked Starbucks into some of my customer rewards. But what is even better than a non-fat grande marble mocha machiatto stirred (which did take me a while to learn how to order, btw) is going in to see the staff at the local Starbucks. They are all so friendly and fun! I couldn't have asked for a better place to put up a display. So here is a HUGE shout-out to all the employees there!! Love you guys! Thanks for letting me show off my work and making the best drinks in town! :)



Manager Jen and Tiffany helping me celebrate my first official display. Thanks guys! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job you are going to be quite the celebrity in Valpo, just remember those of us who knew you when!