23.7.07

AGAIN....the many faces of Kylee

It occurred to me yesterday that Kylee is almost SEVEN!!! I met this little one when she was just 6 months old. Her uncle and I had just started dating, and he took me over to meet his best friend and his beautiful goddaughters. Kylee was bald, in a diaper, and happy as could be. I remember her mom just handing her over to me. I feel so lucky to have watched her grow up into the amazingly beautiful and hilarious little six year old that she is. Although, I've been telling her since she was about four that she needs to stop growing up. She always giggles when I tell her that and tells me, 'Iyyyyyyyyyy CaAAAAAn't!!" She's the last of 4 beautiful daughters, and I can't believe how quickly they are growing.


I'm working with a two local women who are creating a line of dolls. Kylee was helping me out with a photo shoot for these dolls, and she was (as always) full of dramatic expressions. She needs no directions, and 14 different expressions came upon her face within about a 10 second span of time. My camera couldn't keep up. I love you to pieces Ky!! **MUAH!!**

*****Oh, and I have a little problem narrowing down my choices for sharing. So please don't mind the Kylee overload. By the way, none of these are the photos for the doll line. I still have MORE to edit!!!









This is SO, SO Kylee.


I have no idea why she did this, but I find it hilarious and utterly cute.







INSTANT FAVE!!!!!!! This photo makes my heart sing!!!












I have a LOT more to update, but it will have to wait. I need sleep!!!



No comments: