1.7.07

Birthdays Galore




June and July hold a bunch of celebrations for my family. There are 5 birthdays and 2 anniversaries within a month's time. We all got together yesterday to celebrate.

Here is the birthday clan!! My mom is so cute. She figured out there was a total of 177 years between all of them.



Here's to the two that made it all happen. My beautiful Mother and Father. They just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary on June 4th.


There is just something about your own parents..... it's hard to see them as anything outside of "Mom & Dad". To see this photo is truly a gift. I've never realized how GORGEOUS my parents are!!! It's like I'm able to step outside of my daughter role and see them in a different light. I love you two with all of my heart!!!!!!
My beautiful mother. She celebrates her birthday on July 15th.



Two different conversions. I can't figure out which one I like better.

Here's Jeremy. He shares a June 29th birthday with his very fraternal twin brother. Here is a quintessential Jeremy photo. Gah.


Normal Jer.


And, let's not leave out the Emo Jer.


Here is Jeremy's twin, Justin. He was being a wimp about taking a photo.

Then he warmed up for a minute.

Oh, but only for a minute. His childhood nickname was " Fustin Justin" , which of course is something I still call him. Here he is showing his true fustin colors. Once a whiner , always a whiner. haha! Beya!!

Much love to you two. May your 23rd year be better than your 22nd

Here is my older bro ham, Jeff. Jeff will celebrate his birthday on July 2nd! Love you big bro!!

And, here is Breanna. She doesn't have a birthday within this month, but she's too gorgeous not to photograph.
If you were paying attention, you would notice that the celebrations didn't add up with the photos. My wonderful husband celebrated his b-d on June 26th. We are also celebrating our 1 year anniversary today!!! Donnie is very anti- my camera, but I promise to have some photos up soon. He is surprising me with something tonight. We'll see! :)

My family means the world to me, and I just can't say enough how much I love them. I love it when we can all get together and just "be". Love to you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at your website again to see if you had any new pictures up and I saw these. They are awesome! I love them. I love the one of your mom and dad. too cute! can't wait to see you again.