11.10.07

Hey blog readers. I'm...

***Edited to add**** The below post was not typed by me, but rather transcribed by the "Jott" service I am using to keep my brain in line these days. It didn't do too bad of a job. The wedding photographer is Jessica - not Josh, and where you see the [...] it is supposed to say "completely". Anyhow, hear me if you click on the link below! I'll hopefully have some fun stuff up within the week. :D




Hey blog readers. I'm trying out a new service. I learned about from Josh Strickland one of the most awesome wedding photographer in the industry. She put the thing on her blog about this service Jott, and I started using to help me remember stuff because I am [...] scatter(?) brain as of lately being so busy between photography and school and coaching, so and I've been using Jott and I guess I can use it to post my blog, so I'm testing it out
Click here to listen

Powered by Jott

No comments: