23.10.07

Sessions, Session, and More Sessions!!!

It's the busy time of year for photography!! Just an FYI to clients, this image was taken today. Today was dark, gloomy, cold, and downright icky compared to the amazing fall weather we have been having lately. It certainly didn't hurt the photo taking opportunities!! If you want to book a fall session, now is the time to do it. Dates are filling up quickly.

Here is a sneak peak of my niece's fall installment of senior photos. I just had to share this one, because her genuine smile is a rarity. She likes the more serious look. I wish I could show you a "how this shot was made" picture. Imagine Tabby laying down on a sidewalk in downtown Valpo. I asked her to lay on top of a bunch of leaves. As we were trying for a whimsical, effortless look on her face, some hilarious guys stopped at the stoplight, and started giving her a hard time. We did look a little silly. She couldn't stop laughing. This is the result!

I have more sessions from this weekend that will be posted this week. Check back!




1 comment:

Rachel Brooke said...

This shot is GORGEOUS!