9.11.07

FUN Family!!!!

I *love* this family!! They were so much fun, so easy to work with, and simply a joy to be around. I have a TON of connections to this family. Jake was a student of mine for a few weeks while I was a sub right out of college. My mom worked with Susan's brother. I've coached their niece, and their sister-in-law created my amazing hairstyle for my wedding. However, the most important connection of all is that Susan works on the BEST, MOST AMAZING, INCREDIBLY TALETNED, OUTSTANDING ICU floor at our hospital. It was her team that nursed my dad back to health last year, after he was (miraculously) recovering from a ruptured aneurysm. I can't tell you how much those group of people mean to me. They were simply wonderful to my father, and I'm forever grateful to them for their work. I'm trying to concoct some way to give back to them, so be watching for details. I need to talk things over with Susan, and then updates will follow.

Anyhow, back to the family. I had a hard time narrowing down the images for the preview. I hope you all love them like I do. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon.


I love how sweet little Grace is looking up at them, like "What's going on, and why can't I be up there?" lol


I couldn't decide between the following two. I like them both for different reasons.



STUD!! ;)



Look at that look!!! I love it!!



So sweet!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR A WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHER THESE PICTURES ARE AWSOME.YOU NEED TO BE WORKING FOR AMERAICAS NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT LITTLE GIRL IS AMASING I WISH I I WAS HERE

Anonymous said...

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

THE MOMENT AND EXPRESSION YOU CAPTURE WITH THE KIDS ON THE LANE IS BREATHTAKING.....INCREDIBLE JOB.

Anonymous said...

WOW YOUR INCREDABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!