18.11.07

What a POSER!! - In a GOOD WAY!! lol


Wow!! Did Julie ever come prepared for her Senior photo shoot! I was blown away by this girl! I had taken her photos back when I did the Kouts Cheerleaders' photos. I was expecting the bubbly, sweet cheerleader to give me.....well, sweet, bubbly like poses. Was I ever wrong! This girl came to her session RAVING about Jesh De Rox, and my jaw dropped. This girl knew her photography stuff! Jesh is an ah-MAZ-ing photographer that I look up to, so you can imagine I started sweating the session just a bit. How could I ever live up to that?!?!? I kept reminding myself that she hired *me*, and I would be fine. Seriously, take a look at Jesh's site if you have awhile to be awed by an amazing photographer. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about him as a person, too. His work is simply lovely.

Julie came into the session knowing that she wanted something different than the traditional senior poses. We did get some of those, but I stretched myself creatively thanks to her giving me the go ahead to do as I pleased. She had really looked around online at posing, and I barely gave her any direction. She knew how to work it!! Julie, I hope you love them. The gallery will be up soon!!!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE them! You did awesome! I can't wait to see the gallery!

Anonymous said...

your picturesd are beautiful!! i came acros your page when i googled my name...my last name is uphold too...i wasent aware of any other upholds where are you from?? you can email me back if you want too @ shelzer99@hotmail.com