2.11.07

Rachel and Aaron haven't decided on a wedding photographer yet. They are still on the search. In the meantime, they asked me if I would take their engagement photos. Since I don't photograph weddings, I had never taken anyone's engagement photos before. I couldn't have picked a better couple to have as my first engagement session. Not only are these two incredibly HOT ;), but they are so sweet, in love, and they were willing to do anything - that included getting into the freezing Lake Michigan water at the end of October!! I can't tell you two how much I enjoyed spending the afternoon with you. I wish you the best during this next year, and even better for you marriage!







I was expecting Aaron to be about as excited as my husband was when we took our engagement photos - which was not at all. However, I actually think Aaron was actually more excited than Rachel. He was so into it!! I loved it! He wanted to have their photo taken in a tree. How cute is that?!?!??!










:) Favorite












Another favorite!!!






I would normally not even show a shot that was out of focus like this one. But, in my own opinion, I think it works here. This reminds me of some old movie - some stolen moment, and I actually like the slight blur to this photo.










Wow....don't these two look like models??



You guys were the best!! Stay in touch!!

2 comments:

Mona said...

Wow, these are absolutely stunning and such creative shots. I love the way you captured the playful and passionate interaction between the two. They have to love their photos.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. You really captured passion in those pictures!!! And yes they are beautiful people!!