30.4.07

Dance = Tabetha

My niece, Tabby, attends dances like it is her job. Her friends, bless their hearts, always DO have the job of getting her ready. The blog post here starts out with some randomness.

A couple of pretty hair shot.



Mom, yes, Mom sporting the white pumps and ankle socks. This is for you, Lauren!!!


Apparently, the night before, these were killer white pumps. I felt the need to document them. :)




Hmmmm....Tabby, I see some hidden meaning behind this. I know who this baseball is from. It happens to be perched upon a fancy glass called the "Loving Cup". You know it's meant to be, stop fighting it. I'll start planning the wedding now, -K-?


This girl is an eyelash pro. Here she is so expertly applying glue to her eye with, yes, an earing. I will totally be using this trick next time I attempt to do this.














My FAVORITE photo. L-O-V-E it!!!




ROCK ON!!!


Meet Melissa, a.k.a Leslie Weaver. Seriously, this will be getting its own blog post soon.

We fly high, no lie, and you know this.....



Tabby went to Prom at my alma mater.....with little Jesse F.!!! Okay, he's not so little anymore, but this kid and I rode the bus together. He was so little back then.


Jesse had hat hair, so Melissa whipped out the flat-iron. Boys need primping, too!





Love you Tabs!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: