21.4.07

Kylee as Wendy

Kylee reminds me of Wendy from Peter Pan in this set of photos. Actually, she first had on a tinkerbell costume, so maybe that is why I had this stuck in my head. However, she must have had a definitive idea of the look she was going for, because she quickly nixed the three dress up outfits she had put on, and then settled on this nightgown.....at 4:30 in the afternoon. Her Mom and Dad just spent a month or so remodeling her room in their new home. It is DARLING!!! She loves it. Mom wasn't home, and I did kind of encourage the bed-jumping, so hopefully she doesn't kill me when she sees these. How could she, right? They are just too precious!!! If you invite me to come to your home for a photo session, here is a little sneak peak into what I like to capture....FUN!! I should probably work a warning into my artist's bio about stuff like this.




My first silhouette! I'm in love!!!












No comments: