6.4.07

My First Stranger Photo Session




















Meet Jaime, Autumn, Hunter, and Lily....they were the very first strangers that I have had a photo session with. Well, they're not strangers anymore! I just fell in love with these sweet kids. Lily was quite shy, but started to warm up at the end. She even started saying my name!! It was so cute, and good practice with an child that doesn't know me (i.e. not my camera-loving nieces!!!) Hunter is ALL BOY and full of energy. Again, it was awesome practice. He was a ham for about 2 minutes, and then it was full play-mode for him. I did a lot of chasing and hiding behind trees to get photos of him. And Autumn!!! She is one of those kids that you just love the instant that you meet them. She is sooooo sweet, and I think that just shines through in the photos of her. These pictures are very special to me, and I think they will be to their Mom. Jaime, thank you so much for allowing me to capture some memories of you and your children!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samantha,
I can't say thank you enough!!!! Everyone Loves these pictures!!! You will make a Great photographer!!!!

Samantha Uphold said...

I'm so glad that you like them!!! That means everything to me. Please don't be a stranger!!

Anonymous said...

hey sam i am! tina here. I love the pictures of my goddaughters. we are ready for our family photos whenever you are ready. You definetly have a talent for capturing the right moment.

Anonymous said...

hey sam i am! tina here. I love the pictures of my goddaughters. we are ready for our family photos whenever you are ready. You definetly have a talent for capturing the right moment.