26.4.07

My Heart is Heavy Tonight

Dustin Farnum was a good friend to my husband and I. He passed away last night leaving his wife, Alicia, and two beautiful daughters, Alexis and Roury, behind. Words cannot express how badly my heart is breaking over this tragedy, and I just want to send my deepest sympathy and condolences to Alicia and the girls. Dustin was hands-down one of the happiest, sweetest, funniest, and most genuine guys you would ever meet. He loved his family and his life with a passion. This is a shock to everyone, and he is missed incredibly. I just don't understand life sometime, and I can't pretend to understand this. This world spins lighter today, as it has suffered the loss of a wonderful husband, father, and dear friend. Dustin, you will never be forgotten. We miss you so much.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sam, I am so sorry for your loss. His family and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I can't imagine what that family must be going through.