20.2.08

Favorite Michelle

First of all, thank you to everyone for your support over the last 24 hours. Having someone break in your house is sickening. Things have been taken care of here at home, and we are more protected now than we ever were. We are so lucky to be surrounded by people that we can count on, who love us, and who make our lives better. Thank you to all of you (near and far and nfo ;).

So, I feel like I can say that I have a few fans. Yes, they are mostly close friends or family, but it still feels really good to know that people out there are looking at my work and liking what they see. I am truly lucky to have such a fantastic support system. And, if I had to pick my biggest fan, I think it would have to be my friend, Michelle. Michelle and I aren't super close. She's not my BFF. We don't hang out together on weekends. We met through our husbands and hit it off because we are both so undeniably cool. ;) We see each other only on occasion, but Michelle has been sending me the SWEETEST emails week after week after week. She cheers me on, and tells me what she loves about what she sees on here. That is just SO nice!! I hope everyone has someone like Michelle in their life. I think we all need one. So, Michelle - YOU are my favorite for the day!! Love ya!!





3 comments:

Becky Gose said...

Love ya Sam! Hope all is better for you. We've been thinking about you guys! I tried to get the dogs in the back of my truck yesterday to take them all to the vet and the shop vac was still back there! Hoping all is well! Love ya bunches~

Caitlin Domanico said...

Wow thats so scary, my husbands parents house was broken into, the week after he and I moved together. Glad everybody is ok.

Caitlin Domanico said...

Thanks for the vote!!!!

I'm a teacher too, I'm not sure if I realized you were one until tonight. I teach special ed (early intervention).