8.2.08

PureOlogy

I'm somewhat of a product junkie. I love, love, love trying new products - especially for my hair. My hair is naturally curly, and I do like to straighten it from time to time. Between the heat damage, how naturally dry my hair is, and the highlights, my hair can feel fried sometimes. I've found a few great products from Aveda that I really love, but just recently my hairdresser friend basically pried the Aveda out of my hands, and forced me to try PureOlogy. (Kristi rocks, by the way. Leave me a comment if you want to get beautified! I'll give you her info.) PureOlogy is my hairs' new BFF. This stuff is wonderful. I actually had someone randomly tell me I was having a good hair day after using it. I can't remember the last time that happened! Oooh, that's kind of a sad thing to admit, but it's true.

No comments: