16.2.08

Story People



Today's favorite is a combination of writing and art. Brian Andreas has created books and art pieces entitled "Story People". I found these art pieces at a local store, Lifestyles. While I don't own any of them (yet), I do own several of his books. His books include his drawings and writings that go along with the drawings. His writing never fails to bring a smile to my face. I find myself constantly being inspired by his creative look on life. I have so many favorites from him. Here are a few...

"She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short."

"Why do they treat us like children? they said & I said why do you treat them like adults? & their eyes opened wide & they began to laugh & talk all at once & suddenly everything looked possible again."


" You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time."

" things have been going so well that she's taking an anxiety break to keep centered"

"I had a teacher once who said the greatest mystery of the universe was her husband & after that I could never understand why we wasted so much time on things like the cure for cancer or putting a man on the moon when we could just have all those scientists working on him." ;)

I could go on, and on, and on....

Check them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my two favorites..

" looking for a slinky black dress for later on which is how you can tell this is a fairy princess with an edge"

"Fast forwarding through her messages hoping to hear from old boyfriends who finally realize the treasure they've thrown away."

thanks so much for introducing me to him!

Samantha Uphold said...

hehe

love them!!