1.1.08

2008. What will it bring?

Happy New Year!! It's been a crazy, busy, wonderful holiday season around here. I haven't updated the blog lately, but that was just a short reprive from a very jam-packed holiday schedule. I hope all of you had a fantastic holiday!

I have so much to be thankful for, and I feel very blessed and excited heading into the new year. It's fun for me to think how many things will be different at the beginning of next year. I often look back at the past year, and I just marvel at the way things have changed. Life never ceases to amaze me. :) While I of course can't predict what exactly this year will bring, I do know that there will be a lot of changes coming up for my business. I'm so excited to soon unveil a new face to Samantha Uphold Photography. Nothing is completely worked out yet, and I'm still contemplating some of the details. Stay tuned for all of the new changes!! Also, I'll be holding a few contests in the near future, so be on the look out for those!

This past year has been so wonderful. Thank you to all of you that have made my first season in business a success!! I couldn't have done it without all of your support and encouragement. Much love to you all!

No comments: