29.1.08

the present for the day is.....


I'm currently working toward redesigning my business structure, so I totally have branding and philosophies on the brain. However, I have been a long time fan of philosophy skin care. Not only are the products amazing, their philosophy is quite wonderful, too.

"philosophy is a lifestyle brand that celebrates feeling well and living joyously. we want to inspire you to live a better life by being better to yourself." Nice, huh? :)


I love everything I've tried from their product line, but there is one product that I cannot live without!!! If you try nothing else, trust me on this one! Unless you have flawless, perfect skin, you will love this stuff, too.



the present.

the best moisturizer I have ever used.

this stuff is phenomenal.

And, I'm so excited that the new JC Penney's has a Sephora, and they carry Philosophy products! This moisturizer is $25, and worth every penny. Here is the info from the website


"the present

clear makeup skin perfector for day and night

look like you have perfect skin, even if you don't with the present.
the present allows you to play beautifully during the day as a colorless skin perfector that camouflages fine lines and wrinkles as well as pores and gives the skin a flawless airbrushed appearance.
the present also allows you to sleep beautifully in the evening as its unique formula helps seal in your treatment products and moisturizers, provides natural antibacterial benefits all while providing a beautiful, natural airbrushed finish.
the present clear makeup is a must-have item in the philosophy lineup.

you need this product if...
  • you want to pave the surface of your skin for your foundation or powder
  • you want a protective layer to keep the good stuff in and the bad stuff out
  • you want to look 100% better, wearing 50% less makeup
  • you enjoy an oil free moisturizer
  • your skin is oily or prone to break-out
  • you do a lot of air travel and need to seal in your moisturizer"

  • Go try it, and thank me later. Smooches!





    No comments: