11.1.08

More of the Miller Family

Here are a few more to tide you over, Jackie!

I had THE BEST visit with my best friend and her family over the holidays. They were here from Idaho for two weeks (we won't talk about why their trip was extended for a few days), and I was overjoyed to see them and get to know my little nieces better. Last time I saw the girls was when I flew to Texas for Kennan's christening. She was only 6 weeks old and had an awful case of acid reflux. She was not a happy camper. Boy have things changed!!! I felt like I really got to know her and bond with her, and I miss her incredibly.

Where's Aunt Sammy???

I'm right here saving all of my bubbles and chuga-chuga choo-choo's for you. I love you so much little lady! I can't wait to see you again!!



And here is my sweet little princess, Jesamyn. I had so much fun hanging out with you, watching you make pizza, reading to you, smelling your feet, looking at old photos, dodging your death stares, giggling, warding off spells, and giving you tons of hugs and kisses. You are so smart and beautiful and funny and dramatic and I love you dearly. I miss you to the moon and back! Rock on and peace out. ;)







Thank the Lord for dangling feet.
Sorry, I couldn't help it. ROTFLMBO



Jackie, I love you and miss you. Your family is so beautiful and perfect. I am so grateful for the time we got to spend together. I wish you didn't live so far away. I know 30 years could pass, and it would still be just like we saw each other yesterday....me in my yellow tube socks and you with your lipstick that actually looked better on me. (lol, remember when Carol actually said that? Oh well, she got me back with the eyebrow comment. hehehehe) I know it won't be that long before I finally come to see you in Idaho, and I can't wait to see your life there. Give the girls tons of hugs and smooches for me. You can give Kevin a hug, too. ;)

Tons of love to you.

No comments: