21.1.08

Oh my DOG.

I just won a contest. Not just any contest. THE contest. THE contest I never thought possible to win. THE workshop I've been drooling over for well over a year was the prize.

This image







Won me a spot in this workshop.

Soulographer Workshops

If you don't know who Skye Hardwick is, please don't go look at her site or you may never want to hire me. lol Just kidding of course! Go, run, off you go......look at her site!!! Her site had been listed on my "Inspirations" link off to the right side here, ever since day one of this blog. She is phenomenal, and I'm insanely stoked to meet her and learn from her.

Work of Heart Photography

She is one of the top child photographers in the country, and I just won a spot in her photography workshop. She recently added an Indianapolis workshop, and I hope to be able to attend that one! For any other local photographers, check out the Indy dates. It was just added, so spots are available!!

I'm shaking...I'm smiling...I'm acting like a giddy 11 year old who just found out she was going to a NKOTB concert. Well, maybe not a modern day 11 year old, but this is probably what I would have acted like had my 11 year old self ever gotten that news.

Do stay tuned for the very first contest brought to you from Samantha Uphold Photography!!


**Michelle, I love your phrase so much, I just had to use it here. I couldn't help myself. I've been lol everytime I think to say it but stop myself.**

4 comments:

Kellie H said...

Yippee!!! I knew that photo would grab attention!
ooooh..NKOTB was my first concert!!! so know what you mean =)

Congrats..look forward to hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sam!!! You deserve this, your work is amazing!!!
I loved NKOTB too!!!!

Caits said...

How exciting!!!! Congratulations!

Mona said...

Congratulations!!! What an awesome image. I can see why you were the big winner! Enjoy!