31.1.08

So, I missed a day already!!





I will make it up to you, though.  Tomorrow, I won't only post a fav, but I'll hold a mini contest!!  

I'll still have the big contest coming up when my site launches, but I had an idea today for a Valentine's Day contest.  
Be on the lookout for that tomorrow!


Today's fave is the online shopping site, Red Envelope.  Whenever I need a gift and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to get, I'll stop in here.  Not only are the gifts beautiful and unique, but they are even divided up into categories like men, women, kids, babies, home, gadgets, anniversaries, etc.  One of my upcoming favorite things is actually a gift I purchased from this site.  I'll reveal that in a few days.  The last gift I bought from Red Envelope was for my mother for Christmas.  I got her these gorgeous candle holders.  Love them, love the 
site.  Check it out!
  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out Wishwrap (www.wishwrap.com)?

Anonymous said...

yep.. I think u otta check www.wishwrap.com Nice clean site with cool interface... liked their gift philosophy and style of presenting it...