20.1.08

Hey, I got music! :D

While I was editing the following photos, I crawled out from under my rock, and found a music widget for the blog. Enjoy!

The following photos were taken for a contest I just entered. The theme was shadows. It is due in today by 6 pm. Unfortunately, I am an awful procrastinator, and I waited until today to try to take the photo. Yes, hello -14 degrees. We were outside for approx. 37 seconds at a time, before rushing back to the warm vehicle. Sometimes working under pressure, time constraints, and unconceivable freezing weather pays off, as I came out with two images that I really like.

“The very substance of the ambitious is merely the shadow of a dream.” ~ William Shakespeare


Disclaimer (*there were no 6 year olds frozen in the taking of these photos*)








2 comments:

Kathy said...

love them! (especially the 1st picture)

Kellie H said...

ooh..I like the first one too! Good choice with Feist.