11.1.08

Introducing Logan

This little man is soooooo beautiful!!! I met him a few days after the new year, when he was just ten days new. Mom told me he slept pretty much all day, every day since they had been home - until of course I show up with my camera!! :)

I think I was at their home close to 5 hours, and Mom and Dad couldn't have been cooler. Thank you guys for understanding!!! As it is with newborns, you don't know if the session will be done in 40 minutes, or if it's a game of waiting out the cries, feedings, and changings (or, more often with the naked shots - clean ups). Logan settled down just long enough to get some of my favorite newborn shots to date!! It was so worth the wait, and I hope you both love these as much as I do!! Thank you for welcoming me into your home. Congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy!


I'm also introducing a new line of collages and wall art. Below are two examples.



10x20 wall art


20x20 collage











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy, Laurie and Dan will be such great parents. Logan is a gift from heaven! I love you both. XOXO